The new Yamaha YTS62II professional tenor saxophone is an improved version of Yamaha's Classic 62 Series Tenor Sax, the instrument that revolutionized the world of the saxophone, becoming the first serious challenge to the famous instruments of the past.
The Yamaha YTS62II tenor sax has always been the sax of choice for many of the world's top pros. Offering surprising value for the price, and amazing flexibility (it can be used for virtually any musical genre) it is characterized by a highly expressive tone, comfortable playability and extremely accurate intonation.
One of the biggest new improvements to it is the G1 neck, which gives a better response and more playing flexibility. Also, the entire body has been annealed for a rich resonant sound.
Yamaha Tenor Saxophone YTS62II Features:
- Level Professional
- Key Bb
- Neck G1H (hydro-formed), annealed
- Neck Material Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Body Material Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Bell Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Key Material Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons Polyester
- Finish Gold baked epoxy lacquer (YTS-62);
- Silver plated (YTS-62S)
- Tone Holes Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys Front F; High F# key
- Mouthpiece Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap Yellow brass; Gold lacquer or Silver plated
- Ligature Yellow brass; Gold lacquer or Silver plated
- Spring Type Blue steel needle
- Pad Type Waterproof leather and wool felt with nylon tone boosters
- Bell Decoration Hand engraved
- Thumb Hook Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw Straight-tapered with head and nylon lock (adjustable)
- Mounting Ribbed and flanged
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!