Fender introduces the next step in the ongoing evolution of its acclaimed G-DEC (Guitar Digital Entertainment Center) amp series, the G-DEC 3. Available in the G-DEC 3 30-watt and G-DEC 3 15-watt versions, the G-DEC 3 takes an exciting leap forward in technology and content, with easy computer connectivity and with many of its 100 presets and audio performance loops created by the world’s top artists and session aces.
The G-DEC 3’s wealth of backing tracks consist not of generic presets and loops, but rather a stylistically diverse sonic smorgasbord of tracks created specially for Fender by top rock, blues, metal and country artists and session players. Consequently, the G-DEC 3 can be easily configured as an “all rock,” “all metal,” “all blues,” “all country,” guitar amp that’s personally tailored to your own musical tastes.
Other versatile G-DEC 3 features include:
- Digital amp and effects models that let the user create a personalized arsenal of guitar tones suited to every style of playing.
- Onboard mp3 and wav file storage and playback.
- Ableton® Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording and editing software.
- AmpliTube® Fender LE modeling software, which recreates classic Fender amp tones and delivers ultra-realistic speaker, mic and effects models.
- Multi-function SD card slot for unlimited storage of presets and audio content.
- Rugged Fender Special Design speaker (plus high-frequency tweeter on 30-watt model).
- Onboard phrase sampler with overdub and export functions.
- Onboard chromatic tuner.