The Audio Technica MB1K is perfect introductory vocal performance mic. The high-output MB1KC is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone.
Supplied with a 15' cable the AT MB1KC features Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response.
Also includes lockable MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
Audio Technica MB1KC Microphone Features:
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Includes 15' cable and mic clip
- 5-year microphone warranty
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
These products have been frequently purchased together by other shoppers.