The AT MB2K is the industry standard for affordable instrument microphones. The MB2KC features a unidirectional dynamic element design for outstanding off-axis rejection and feedback control.
The MB2KC frequency response is tailored for optimal instrument pickup. Supplied with a 15' cable, this rugged, all-metal mic is equipped Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response.
Also includes noise-reducing soft-touch finish, MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
Audio Technica MB2KC Instrument Microphone Features:
- Smart-priced introductory microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments
- Tailored frequency response for optimal instrument reproduction
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Soft-touch finish reduces mechanical noise
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Includes 15' Cable and Mic Clip
- 5-year warranty
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!