The Behringer EUROLIVE F1220D is the upgraded version of the F1220A. This 250-Watt active monitor system features a 3-band EQ, a long- excursion 12" woofer for deep bass, and a high-performance 3" high-frequency compression driver. The F1220D weighs less than most passive monitor wedges (23.6 lbs), making it easy to transport and set up.
Inside the F1220D active monitor is the equivalent of a 2-way electronic crossover, a graphic equalizer, a parametric equalizer, a mic preamp and a Class-D power amp! These systems work together seamlessly, driving out 250 Watts of super-clean power, and it's simple to run.
Class-D amplification offers the ultimate in energy efficiency – eliminating the need for a heavy power supply and massive heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to build powerful speakers that are significantly lighter in weight and use less energy.
The Behringer F1220D monitor speaker system delivers audio through separately powered drivers via a bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers per speaker system. The F1220D's 3" tweeter produces shining highs, and its 12" long-excursion driver delivers maximum bass. Each woofer and tweeter has a separate amplifier for signal integrity.
When you buy a Behringer active loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
When you buy from Andy's Music, you're in partnership with a NAMM Top 100 Dealer and a family business with family values. We've been Keeping The Gift of Music Alive™ since 1977.
Behringer F1220D Monitor Speaker System Features:
- Lightweight 250-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- True bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs and Volume controls
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 3" Tweeter for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Internal switch-mode power supply
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!