The Behringer PMP6000 powered mixer is your all-in-one solution for a portable mixer. It has two 800 watt amplifiers that you can use in stereo, dual mono, or 1,600 watt bridged.
This 20-channel mixer has 12 built-in, high-quality mic preamps, 4 stereo channels, 2 studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processors with 100 presets, reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects. Plus stereo 7-band graphic equalizers for the ultimate in high-quality sound and feedback-free performance.
The PMP6000 is ideal for a small band, professional speaker, or almost any small venue. Its versatility makes it an excellent choice for churches, schools, or anywhere vocals and stereo recordings are needed.
You can use the PMP6000's CD/Tape RCA inputs to feed in external stereo signals from your smart phone, CD players or tape decks. Conversely, the CD/Tape RCA outputs send line-level signals from the mixer to a recording device.
The left and right output 1/4" connectors can be used to connect additional power amps, and you can connect your monitor power amps or active monitor speakers to the Monitor Sound output. The speaker outputs on the PMP6000 feature twist-lock Speakon type for a professional connection.
When you buy from Andy's Music, you're in partnership with a NAMM Top 100 Dealer and a family business with family values. We've been Keeping The Gift of Music Alive™ since 1977.
Behringer EUROPOWER PMP6000 Powered Mixer Features:
- Ultra-compact 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1,600 Watt bridged mode)
- 20-channel mixer section - 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 2 Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 presets
- FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R) or double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation mode
- Standby switch mutes mic input channels while background music is provided via CD/Tape input
- XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs and stereo Power amp inputs for added flexibility
- 3-Year Warranty Program
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!