The BOSS RC-1 Loop Station stereo looper is the simplest and most user-friendly Loop Station ever, and itís ideal for any guitarist, bassist and keyboardist. It doesnít matter if youíre a beginner or a concert touring professional, it will work for you.
The RC-1 looper is easy to use, and lets you experience the fun of looping when you record, playback, and overdub. On the top of the pedal, there is a new and innovative 24-segment LED circular loop indicator that lets you quickly and easily see the status of the Rec/Overdub/Play modes.
The RC-1 is capable of capturing your performance with a maximum 12 minutes of STEREO recording time! Just a few years ago, this type of performance wouldíve cost you thousands. The stereo in/out jacks can be used with stereo effects and amplifiers, and can even be used with synthesizers.
This BOSS looper is a great way to practice or improve your playing by creating your own backing track to jam along with. Itís easy to add the RC-1 into your existing pedalboard or effects system, and itís sure to become your favorite pedal.
Digital technology has opened the door to sounds and features unimaginable in the past, and the BOSS RC-1 invites you in. Call Andyís and get yours on order today.
BOSS RC1 Loop Station Features:
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
- Optional FS-7 footswitch makes control simpler and easier
Average customer review, based on 1 reviews:
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
Watch videos about the BOSS RC1 Loop Station:
The BOSS RC1 Loop Station is also available in the versions below: