The CAD Live D89 Super cardioid dynamic instrument mic features a True flex diaphragm and Power Gap high Gauss Neodymium magnets creating a hot and articulate live performance instrument microphone. Excellent on acoustic and electric instruments – its versatile design makes it a perfect match for drums, guitar cabs, brass and strings.
CAD LIVE D89 Instrument Microphone Features:
- True Flex diaphragm for articulate response
- Power Gap Neodymium magnet for hot signal
- Versatile performance perfect for drums, guitar cabs, brass & strings
- Super cardioid Polar Pattern
- Sensitivity : -50.0 dBv (2.8mV) @ 1PA
- Pattern: Supercardiod
- Principle: Dynamic moving coil motor
- Frequency Response : 50 – 17kHz
- Sensitivity : -50 dBV (2.8mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance : 520 ohms
- Max SPL >150dB
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!