A traditional blank clarinet reed that offers a focused sound, a shorter vamp for even response, rounded tip corners for tonal warmth, and a standard tip thickness for quick response.
D'Addario DCR1040 Reserve Classic Bb Clarinet Reeds, Strength 4.0, 10-pack Features:
- A traditional blank clarinet reed engineered for exceptional performance and consistency
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with special 3.5+ and 4.0+ strengths
- Offered in boxes of ten (10) and packs of two (2) reeds
- The Reserve line for Bb clarinet also includes a thick blank option: Reserve Classic
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!