EJ46C, hard tension, is a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection. Pro-Arte composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament stranded core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, each set contains an optional monofilament composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set.
D'Addario EJ46C Pro-Arte Composite Classical Guitar Strings, Hard Tension Features:
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
- Hard tension, a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!