D'Addario EXL115 electric guitar strings are long lasting, with a distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation. They are are a popular choice for players who prefer moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone.
The XL Nickel Wound string is D'Addario's most popular electric guitar string, and is precision wound with nickel plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core.
D'Addario XL Electric Guitar strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" among guitar players of all genres and styles. They are made in the U.S.A. in Farmingdale, NY, ensuring the highest quality and performance.
D'Addario EXL115 Electric Guitar Strings .011-.049 Blues/Jazz Rock Features:
- Preferred for their moderate flexibility and rich, full tone
- Round wound with nickel plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .049
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
These products have been frequently purchased together by other shoppers.