D'Addario EXL116 is a hybrid set optimized for drop tuning with an .011 on top and a .052 on the bottom, giving the strings moderate flexibility on the high strings with booming, tight low end. The EXL116 electric guitar strings are long lasting, with a distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation.
The XL Nickel Wound string is D'Addario's most popular electric guitar string, and is precision wound with nickel plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core.
D'Addario XL electric guitar strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" among guitar players of all genres and styles. They are made in the U.S.A. in Farmingdale, NY, ensuring the highest quality and performance.
D'Addario EXL116 Electric Guitar Strings, Medium Top/Heavy Bottom (.011-.052) Features:
- Hybrid gauges optimized for down tuning (drop tuning)
- Round wound with nickel plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!