The D'Addario ENR71S bass guitar string set combines the playability of common 45-100 gauged sets with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process. This set fits short scale basses with a string scale length of up to 30 inches.
D'Addario Half Round bass strings are wound with pure nickel, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and semi-flat while retaining the flexibility of round wound strings. D'Addario's exclusive heat treating process ensures that Half Rounds retain their round wound brightness and sustain.
D'Addario ENR71S Half Round Light .045-.100 Short Scale Features:
- Fits short scale basses with a string scale length of up to 30 inches
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- 45-100 gauged set with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process
- Brightness and tension similar to standard round wound strings with smoother feel
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
These products have been frequently purchased together by other shoppers.