Evans Standard Tom Pack (12", 13", 16") coated G2 two-ply drum heads are designed to offer a perfect blend of depth, sustain and attack while featuring extraordinary consistency and durability. Evans coated G2 series, one of the most popular drum heads on the market, features two plies of 7mil film that provide a high level of consistency and durability. The perfect blend of depth, sustain and attack makes small toms sing and floor toms growl. The coated version delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance.
Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
Evans G2 Tompack 3-Pack Drum Heads, Coated, Standard (12", 13", 16") Features:
- Standard Tom Pack (12",13", 16") drum heads made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!