Evans™ Hybrid Series Snare Side drumhead features high-tensile fibers in an open weave pattern embedded between two ultra-thin layers of clear film to produce the sound and sensitivity of a polyester bottom head with the resistance to stretch that is closer to aramid fiber.
Evans Hybrid Series Marching Snare Side Drum Head, 13 Inch Features:
- 13" Hybrid Marching Snare Bottom head is made using imbedded high-tensile fibers between two ultra-thin layers of clear film
- Produces that sought after drum corps sound while providing less stretch than a polyester bottom head
- Produces a more crisp snare response than a standard Kevlar bottom head
- Projects in the largest of stadiums while controlled in the indoor environment
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!