Evans MX Frost tenor series utilizes a 2-ply film combination with a unique translucent frost coating that provides a contemporary look and warm resonance that projects extremely well.
Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
Evans MX Frost Marching Tenor Drum Head, 6 Inch Features:
- 6" marching drum head with two plies of 7mil film
- Identically matched plies of film produce open tone quality and bright sustain
- Frost coating provides a warm resonance
- Advanced hoop design prevents film pull-out
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!