D'Addario EXL160, the top-selling heavy bass string set, provides the ideal combination of strong overall fundamentals with distinctive brightness and booming, tight lows. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches and a good choice for players looking to down tune.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
D'Addario EXL160 Medium .050-.105 Features:
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .070, .085, .105
- D'Addario's top-selling heavy gauge bass set
- Round wound, nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone, clear fundamentals and booming low end
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!