The Fishman Loudbox Mini acoustic guitar amplifier produces great sound to inspire your practice sessions, but is portable enough to take almost anywhere.
The Loudbox Mini has 60 watts of clean acoustic power, and two channels with Fishman's legendary preamp and tone control circuitry. It delivers the tonal quality that has made the Fishman name a standard for great acoustic sound.
Fishman's lightest and most portable amp yet, the Loudbox Mini also has digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel. The MP3 input and balanced XLR output are a "must have" for jamming and recording your performances.
The Loudbox Mini from Fishman proves you don't need to spend a bundle to get a great sounding acoustic amp. Call Andy's Music and get yours on the way today.
Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Guitar Amp Features:
- INSTRUMENT CHANNEL:
- 1/4" input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3 band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function Chorus
- MICROPHONE CHANNEL:
- XLR input for dynamic microphones
- 2 band EQ with low and high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Power: 60W with Master Volume
- Drivers: 6.5" woofer, 1" tweeter
- Speaker baffle: 10 built-in tilt
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13.7" W x 9.7" D
- Weight: 19.7 lbs.
- Two channels: instrument & microphone
- Digital Reverb and Chorus
- Auxiliary input (1/4" and 1/8")
- D.I. output: balanced XLR output
- Loudbox Mini Slip Cover (ACC-LBX-SC5) sold separately
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
The Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Guitar Amp is also available in the versions below: