The Fishman Loudbox Performer is Fishman's most powerful acoustic amplifier. It's newly redesigned to offer more power and enhanced features in a lighter, more efficient package.
The Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of bi-amped power, two input channels that accept 1/4” and XLR sources, 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options.
The dedicated mid-range control provides enhanced detail and note definition and an improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
The build quality of the Fishman Loudbox Performer acoustic amp is one of the most uncompromising on the market today. If you want excellent acoustic tone, call Andy's Music and order yours today.
Fishman Loudbox Performer Acoustic Instrument Amp Features:
- Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and mid-range
- Long throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass Input gain control
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
- Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, & Slap Echo
- Dual Foot Switch (ACC-LBX-FSW) sold separately
- Loudbox Performer Slip Cover (ACC-LBX-SC7) sold separately
- INSTRUMENT & MICROPHONE CHANNELS:
- Combination 1/4” & XLR input with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- Resonant bass and mid-range with shelving-style treble control
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter
- Phantom power for condenser mics (24V, high current spec.)
- Reverb / Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Power: 180 Watts, bi-amped
- Drivers: one 1” soft dome twitter
- One 5” mid-range
- One 8” woofer
- SPL: 114dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Speaker Baffle: 10º built-in tilt
- 50º with kickstand
- Dimensions: 18.2” H x 15.8” W x 11.5” D
- Weight: 29.4 lbs
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
The Fishman Loudbox Performer Acoustic Instrument Amp is also available in the versions below: