The new Peavey PV1 wireless system for vocals is an affordable handheld UHF wireless system available in three frequencies. The microphone is equipped with a neodymium cartridge for high quality audio reproduction, with minimal handling noise and enhanced feedback rejection.
The UHF diversity receiver provides maximum reception range with dropout protection, LED indicators, and both 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs. The receiver also features a squelch control for locking out interference.
Peavey PV1 U1 906.00 MHz UHF Hand Held
Wireless Mic System Features:
- Operating Frequency: UHF 906.00 MHz
- Single channel diversity hand held wireless system
- Neodymium mic cartridge
- Mic on/off switch
- Microphone powered by 9-volt battery
- Squelch control for locking out interference
- Proprietary compander circuitry yields a dynamic range up to 120dB
- Diversity receiver allows maximum reception range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both ¼” unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
- Optional rack mount kits are available for one or two receivers side-by-side
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
These products have been frequently purchased together by other shoppers.