The Peavey Escort 3000 integrated design allows for ease of transportation, while its user-friendly controls offer ease of operation, making it the perfect choice for schools, churches, civic organizations and small musical groups.
The Peavey Escort features dual two-way speakers driven by a five-channel, 300 Watt stereo powered mixer, making it ideal for both vocal and musical applications. The system also includes a PVi unidirectional (cardioid pattern) dynamic microphone, two folding speaker stands and all necessary connecting cables.
Among many professional features, the mixer includes 60mm faders, a five-band graphic equalizer with FLS® (Feedback Locating System) and digital reverb. The carrying case provides storage for all the system components with ample room for additional mics and cables. This clever design incorporates the speakers into the package, allowing the unit to be easily carried or pulled along on its luggage-style wheels.
Escort Stand Sold Separately
- Convenient package with luggage-style wheels
- Two-way speaker system with 10 woofer and piezoelectric horn
- Five-channel powered mixer
- Four XLR mic inputs with 15 V phantom power
- Two stereo line inputs
- 60 mm faders
- High quality digital reverb
- 300 Watts output power (150 Watts per channel) with DDT™
- Five-band graphic equalizer with FLS
- Two folding speaker stands
- One PVi cardioid dynamic microphone with cable
- Two 25 speaker cables
- Storage compartments for microphones, cables and accessories
- Weight 64.00 lb(29.029 kg)
- Width Packed: 16.62
- Depth Packed: 39.75
- Height Packed: 17.62