The Peavey SP4 speaker has an ingenious quasi 3-way design that improves low-end performance and produces clearer sound in the high frequency range. The SP4 has two 15 inch Peavey Black Widow® speakers capable of handling up to 4000 Watts peak power. They also have field replaceable baskets for quick, easy repair.
Kudos to Peavey engineers for designing a much more efficient crossover that directs low frequencies in the SP4 to both woofers while limiting midrange frequencies to only the top woofer. Upper-mids and high frequencies are handled by an RX22 titanium driver that is ferrofluid cooled for maximum tweeter performance and longevity.
The Peavey SP4 speaker enclosures feature patented asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology that helps deliver clean and clear sound. The SP-4 is engineered for optimal sound reproduction with proven reliability using Black Widow loudspeakers with Kevlar-impregnated cones. These speakers also feature 4" ribbon-wire voice coils and exclusive field-replaceable baskets. The SP4 features the patented Radialinear Planar Phase Correction System and titanium compression drivers with ferrofluid cooling.
Peavey SP4 Speaker Enclosure Features:
- Quasi-three-way, full-range, bi-ampable sound reinforcement system
- RX(tm) 22 compression driver with ferrofluid cooling
- Two 15 inch BWX Black Widow(r) 4 inch voice coil woofers
- 2000 watts program, 4000 watts peak
- Patented Asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide(tm) technology
- Patented Radialinear Planar Phase Correction System
- Sound Guard(tm) III tweeter protection
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz to 17 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 100 dB (1W/1m) anechoic
- Full-range inputs include a Neutrik(r) Speakon(r) 4 pin jack and two 1/4 inch phone jacks
- Bi-amp capability via internal wiring jumper
- Trapezoidal enclosure
- Hammertex durable covering material
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!