Yamaha DTX400K Electronic Drum Value Pack Includes:
- Yamaha DTX400K Drum Kit - See details below.
- Studio Headphones - Our Gear Buddy® HP-141 closed-back headphones feature high output neodymium drivers and are great for listening to music or the natural sound of your instrument. A closed back, noise isolation design helps minimize outside sounds and surrounds your ears with the sound of music.
- 20' Audio Cable - The Gear Buddy INST20 instrument and audio cable features a flexible and durable jacket, metal plugs for durability, oxygen free copper conductor for enhanced signal clarity, and a braided shield for superior noise rejection.
Yamaha is no newcomer to the electronic drum world. Back in the early 1980's they produced two very popular drum machines, the RX11 and RX15. For that period in the music biz, they were outstanding products and we sold "bunches". Fast forward thirty-plus years, and Yamaha is introducing their latest in electronic drum sets, the DTX400K and DTX450K.
The sounds in the DTX drums are recordings of real drums, cymbals and percussion instruments that respond to your playing dynamics and expressiveness, and the drum kits of the DTX400 are presented in stereo from the position of the player. So, when you're playing the set you hear the drums from left to right (or vice-verse), just like an acoustic set.
The DTX400 combines Yamaha's expertise in drums and technology to provide you with dynamic acoustic drums, percussion sounds, modern rock drums and electronic tones, all in one neat package. With Yamaha's built-in voice guidance interactive learning system, you have your own drum instructor available anytime, anywhere. It's fun to play along with the built-in songs, or use the aux input with your iPad/iPhone to provide your own music.
The learning systems has 10 built-in routines including warm ups, groove tools, and drumming games designed with Yamaha’s experience in Music Education to make practice fun and effective. Even if you never played drums before, the intuitive “Groove Tracker” will help you pick up the beat. All drummers can improve their groove with “Rhythm Gate”, or take on the rigorous “Fast Blast” challenge if you think you have the chops. There is even a "Voice Guidance" system that “speaks” the results of your sessions to encourage you on your rhythmic journey.
The DTX400K uses voices from Yamaha's DTX900 kit to create the 10 pro kits built into its module. You can easily combine any of the 169 drum sounds to create customized kits that suit your style. The DTX400 includes dozens of choices, including: 23 snares, 21 kicks, 36 toms, 31 cymbals, and 42 percussion instruments. Owning the DTX400K is really like having ten pro drum-sets in one compact electronic kit.
Our Yamaha DTX400K Value Pack proves you don't need to spend a bundle to add an electronic drum set to your collection!
At Andy's Music, a NAMM TOP 100 Dealer, there's no-off season when it comes to saving you money. We eliminate the worry and fear of shopping online. Family owned and operated since 1977.
Yamaha DTX400K Electronic Drum Set Value Pack Features:
- 169 Voices: 23 Snares, 21 Kicks, 36 Toms, 31 Cymbals, 16 Hi-Hats, 42 Percussions
- 10 Drum kits: all can be edited and overwritten
- Tempo: 30 - 300 BPM, tap tempo and voice guidance functions
- Beat: 1/4 t 9/4
- Inputs: snare, tom 1, tom 2, tom 3, crash, hi-hat, hi-hat ctl, kick/pad, USB to host/AUX in, phones output
- Power supply: PA130
- Power Consumption: 5 watts
- Snare: 7.5 inch pad
- Tom: 7.5 inch pad
- Floor Tom: 7.5 inch pad
- Bass Drum: KU100 silent kick unit
- Hi-Hat: 10 inch pad
- Hi-Hat controlling unit: Opened/Closed/Foot splash available, works as second bass drum
- Crash Cymbal: 10 inch pad
- Ride Cymbal: 10 inch pad
Average customer review, based on 1 reviews:
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
Watch videos about the Yamaha DTX400K Electronic Drum Set Value Pack: