The MS Series of Yamaha powered speakers has been around for decades, and the MS101III is the latest model to join the series.
The MS101 has been a staple in home studios and keyboard setups, and has proven to be reliable and cost efficient. With 10 watts of power and a 4" full-range driver in a bass-reflex enclosure, it delivers smooth response from 75 Hz up to 18,000 Hz. The low end of the frequency range is enhanced by a special internal equalizer circuit that boosts the bass without muddying the sound.
Other features include independent Low and High EQ controls to accurately tailor the sound to your acoustic environment, two line inputs - one with an RCA type pin jack and the other a 1/4" mono phone jack, and full magnetic shielding for use in close proximity to video monitors and computer displays.
Yamaha MS101III Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- One full range 4" cone driver in a bass reflex cabinet
- 10 watts of output power
- Frequency Response: 75 ~ 18 kHz
- Line inputs: RCA pin-jack x 1 (rear panel), phone jack x 1 (rear panel)
- Mic input: Phone jack x 1 (front panel)
- Line Output: Phone jack x 1 (rear panel)
- Controls: Power switch, master level, high and low EQ
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 5-3/4" x 7-9/16" x 8-7/16"
- Weight: 4 lbs., 13 oz
- Power Requirement: US and Canadian Models: AC120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 30W
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!