Recently announced is the new Yamaha CP33 Stage Piano. Yamaha released the first of the CP series stage pianos in 1976, the CP30 and CP70. These “electric grands” became instant classics with their authentic sound and live performance convenience. Thirty years later, Yamaha celebrates those milestone keyboards by unveiling the latest and greatest in the CP series, the CP33.
Drawing on their rich tradition and experience, the Yamaha CP 33 gives the live performer all the sound and expressiveness of a superbly mic’d grand piano with the portability and versatility of a modern digital instrument.
• 88-key Graded Hammer keyboard with authentic touch
• State-of-the-art AWM tone generation system
• Maximum polyphony of 64 notes
• Compact, light and portable – easy to carry and easy to set up
• 28 original Voices
• Reverb and other effects Comprehensive MIDI functions
Master mode, for independent control of up to two external tone generators
• Real-time controllers – including sliders and Pitch Bend/Modulation wheels for maximum expression
• USB terminal – connect to a computer for recording, editing/arranging, and converting songs to notation
The Yamaha CP33 is available from www.AndysMusicOnline.com.