The new Roland JUPITER-50 Synthesizer has just been announced. It has a lightweight, streamlined design that makes it an essential keyboard for keyboard players everywhere.
The sound engine of the JUPITER-50 is the sonic equal of the Jupiter 80. Users can import JUPITER-80 sound data into the JUPITER-50 or utilize powerful onboard multi-effects and reverb for studio-quality sound processing.
The Roland JUPITER-50 brings state-of-the-art technology to a slim, light, and portable synthesizer keyboard designed for live performance. It has a 76-note weighted keyboard, with a well-organized user interface that’s intuitive to navigate while performing. The color-coded front panel and Registration function makes it extremely simple to find, create, and save sounds in the heat of music making.
* SuperNATURAL sounds powered by Roland’s most advanced sound engine
* Travel-friendly design; 76-note weighted keyboard
* Fast, friendly user interface with intuitive color-coded buttons and sliders
* Registration function for saving and selecting sounds instantly
* Pro-quality multi-effects and reverb
* Expressive performance controllers, including D BEAM, pitch/mod lever, and control input jacks
* USB Song Player/Recorder
* USB audio/MIDI functionality; bundled with SONAR LE and JUPITER-50 Control Surface plug-in for SONAR
The JUPITER-50 will be ship in the spring of 2012. For more information on Roland keyboards, visit www.AndysMusic.com, or call Andy’s Music at 251-633-8944.