Roland FP30X Digital Piano - Black
Roland FP30X Digital Piano - Black
Orders are typically prepared for shipment six days a week. Our goal is to ship orders the same day, if the order is placed before 1 PM CST on a weekday. Due to the value of many of our products, a Delivery Signature is typically required.
Most products on our website are new. We also occasionally sell demo or blemished products. These items will be labeled accordingly on our website. For definitions of the different products conditions please click here.
If this is a gift for someone special, please keep in mind that most items arrive in packaging that reveals what's inside.
The Roland FP30X digital piano is the latest model in the FP Series and replaces the FP30. Important upgrades include 256-note polyphony (vs 128), 56 tones, and increased I/O connectivity.
There's one important feature that sets this piano apart from the competition - the Roland FP30X action. Even though it’s priced as a beginning piano, the FP30X has the keyboard action of Roland’s higher-priced pianos. This feature becomes obvious when you compare its action with other pianos in its price range.
Piano teachers are very particular about the action of a digital piano, if they don’t like the “feel” of a keyboard, they’re not interested in listening to it. We’ve found that they really like the feel of the FP30X Roland piano.
Regardless of whether you’re a beginning student or an advanced player, the FP30X’s touch is sure to inspire new levels of passion and creativity in your piano performances. The PHA-4 Premium Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel includes Roland’s latest touch-detection technology, allowing you to deeply explore SuperNATURAL Piano’s expansive tonal range.
With fast key repetition and high-resolution sensing, the PHA-4 keyboard faithfully transmits the subtlest differences in tone from different playing styles and dynamics, quite like an acoustic piano. Additionally, the white keys are finished with material that has moisture-absorbing properties to provide the natural texture and tactile sensation of real ivory.
There is a Roland FP30X bundle available with a stand, bag, pedal, and bench. Just add the accessories from the following link to create your FP30X bundle.
The Roland FP-30X 88-key weighted action digital piano is unequaled in this price range and has a very competitive price. Contact Andy's and order yours today.
Andy's Music, a 10X winner of the prestigious NAMM TOP 100 Dealer Award, is a family business with family values serving musicians, schools, and houses of worship in the Southeast U.S. Keeping the gift of music alive since 1977.
Roland FP30X Specs
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 256 note polyphony
- 12 piano tones, 20 electric piano tones, 24 miscellaneous tones
- 88-key PHA-4 Standard keyboard with Escapement and ivory feel
- 2 x 12 cm speakers
- 11-watts of power output x 2
- Bluetooth V3, MIDI V4
- USB B port
- USB memory USB A type
- 30 internal songs
- Effects - ambiance, brilliance, rotary speaker for organ tones
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action for playing any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds like organ, strings, voices, drums, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave
- Connect USB memory to save songs with the onboard SMF recorder and play along
- Optional matching FP30X stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and enhanced functionality, including hands-free page turning with some sheet music apps
- Included accessories: AC adaptor, power cord, music rest, DP2 pedal switch, manual
- FP30X dimensions: 51 3/16" W x 11 3/16" D x 6" H
- Weight 32 lbs. 11 oz.
- Optional accessories: KSC-70 stand, KPD-70 pedal unit