The Ibanez AKJV95 semi-hollow body electric guitar is part of the Artcore Expressionist Vintage Series that is inspired by vintage guitars of yesteryear with their dog-eared looks and faded finishes from years of continuous use.
Beneath the vintage looking exterior is a guitar with the tone and playability of a well-crafted instrument that can handle anything from big band standards to western swing. The Ibanez build quality and craftsmanship tell the story.
Important features include a select Spruce top, Flamed Maple back and sides, bound Ebony fingerboard with block inlays, Expressionist 3-piece Nyatoh & Maple set neck, and the all-important and legendary Super 58 humbucking pickups that deliver the creamy delicate tones of a classic hollow body guitar built decades ago.
Ibanez, the guitar company with over four decades of experience making full and semi-hollow body guitars, gives you a very affordable instrument with the quality and tone you expect from a well-built guitar. With the introduction of Ibanez Artcore guitars in 2002, jazz and blues guitars were no longer just the domain of players with fat bank accounts.
The Ibanez AKJV95 hollow body guitar is an expensive instrument masquerading as an inexpensive guitar and delivers legendary tones at a very affordable price. Call Andy’s now and get yours on order.
Andy’s Music, a NAMM TOP 100 Dealer and family business, has been an Ibanez dealer continuously since 1977. If you have a question about Ibanez guitars, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- Artcore Expressionist Vintage Series
- AKJV Expressionist 3-piece Nyatoh & Maple set-in neck
- Spruce top
- Flamed Maple back and sides
- 20 fret bound Ebony fingerboard with aged acrylic block inlays
- ART-1 bridge
- VT06 tailpiece
- Super 58 neck and bridge humbucking pickups, Passive/Alnico
- 2 volume, 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup selector switch
- Sure Grip III speed knobs
- Antique Gold hardware color
- Dark Amber Low Gloss finish
- Flatwound string: .011/.015/.022w/.030/.040/.050