The Augusta Menicci AM700 Verdi full-size violin outfit is designed with the progressing student in mind and is capable of responding to the advanced playing techniques of an improving violinist.
Comprising the essentials needed for the improving player, this excellent Augusta Menicci violin outfit from Andy's combines the full-size AM700 violin with a carbon fiber composite violin bow, and for protection, a hardshell oblong case with cover.
Important features include a fully hand-carved seasoned spruce top, flamed curly maple sides and back, and a professional quality hand-applied spirit and oil mix varnish with a shaded blended color pattern.
The Augusta Menicci Verdi violin is crafted by experienced artisans and delivers exceptional quality at a surprisingly affordable price. Its quick and sensitive response enables players to express their most subtle musical nuances. Call Andy's Music and order yours today.
Andy's Music, an 8X winner of the distinguished NAMM TOP 100 Dealer Award, is a family business with family values serving musicians, schools, and houses of worship on the Gulf Coast. Keeping the gift of music alive since 1977.
- Fully hand-carved seasoned spruce top
- Flamed curly maple back
- Professional quality hand-applied spirit and oil mix varnish with a shaded blended color pattern
- Carbon fiber composite bow
- Set-up with Aubert 7 bridge and Maple Leaf Strings Fortizzo Strings
- Fitted with decorated boxwood pegs
- Guarneri chinrest and tailpiece
- Wittner fine tuner on the E-string
- Black plywood suspension case includes two interior storage areas, four bow holders, instrument blanket, hygrometer, string tube, exterior storage pocket, shoulder, and backpack straps