The Behringer Eurolive B215XL is a passive 2-way speaker with a 1-15” woofer and 1.75” titanium compression driver. It handles 250 continuous watts (1000 peak) and has an overload protection circuit to ensure HF driver protection.
The B215XL is compact and lightweight - ideal for loading and unloading at the gig - with ultra wide dispersion. The trapezoidal design allows versatile positioning; you can set the speaker upright for mains, or lay it on its side for monitoring. Stand mounting is also possible using the 35mm pole socket.
Each loudspeaker features parallel inputs (both professional twist-lock and ¼" cable), for quick and easy connection to your power amp. The B215XL’s fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite of both instrumentalists and vocalists. Add it to the cart and get yours on the way.
At Andy's Music, a NAMM TOP 100 Dealer, there's no-off season when it comes to saving you money. We eliminate the worry and fear of shopping online. Family owned and operated since 1977.
Behringer B215XL Eurolive PA Speaker Features:
- 2-Way PA Speaker - 1000 Watt peak - 250 Watts continuous
- 1-15" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver
- Ultra-wide dispersion with large-format exponential horn
- Compact & lightweight trapezoidal design for versatile positioning
- Mounting options: Pole mount, floor monitor, front of house
- Overload protection circuitry
- Recessed handles
- 2 pro speaker connectors plus 1/4" jacks
- 3 Year Warranty
- 32 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27.3" H x 17.3" W x 13.1" D
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!