The Behringer Ultratone KXD12 keyboard amp is very versatile, and can also be used as an all-in-one PA system or drum amplifier. This 4-Channel amp has a 12" TURBOSOUND speaker, a Feedback Detection System, and a studio-grade KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects.
This Behringer PA system delivers audio through separately powered drivers via a true bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers per speaker. The KXD12's 1" tweeter produces shining highs, and its 12" TURBOSOUND woofer delivers maximum bass. Each woofer and tweeter has a separate amplifier for signal integrity.
The KXD12 gives you 4 stereo channels, each with separate Volume and FX Send controls, plus an additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. This speaker is perfect for the keyboardist or drummer with multiple instruments, and it can be used as an all-in-one PA system.
Class-D amplification offers energy efficiency – eliminating the need for a heavy power supply and massive heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to build powerful speakers that are significantly lighter in weight and use less energy.
When you buy from Andy's Music, you're in partnership with a NAMM Top 100 Dealer and a family business with family values. We've been Keeping The Gift of Music Alive™ since 1977.
Behringer KXD12 PA System / Keyboard Amp Features:
- Bi-amped 600-Watt 4-channel PA System & Keyboard Amplifier
- True bi-amping amplifier design delivers dedicated power for LF and HF drivers
- Unique Class-D amplifier technology
- 12'' TURBOSOUND speaker and 1'' driver
- High quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets
- FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 4-channel stereo operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 7-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Balanced stereo XLR DI with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level, Master Volume, Phones level and Shape switch
- Link in- and outputs allow combining two KXD-amps for true stereo operation
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- AUX input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
The Behringer KXD12 PA System / Keyboard Amp is also available in the versions below: