The Behringer PMP550M 5-Channel powered mixer has plenty of power while maintaining super-light weight. It has two 250 watt amplifiers that you can use in stereo, dual mono, or 500 watt bridged.
This 5-channel mixer has 5 built-in, high-quality mic preamps, 2-band EQ on all channels, a studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processor with 25 presets, reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects. Plus 7-band graphic equalizers for the ultimate in high-quality sound and feedback-free performance.
The PMP550M is ideal for a choir, impromptu acoustic jam, speech, or almost any small venue. Its versatility makes it an excellent choice for churches, schools, or anywhere vocals and stereo recordings are needed.
The left and right output 1/4" connectors can be used to connect additional power amps, and you can connect your monitor power amps or active monitor speakers to the Monitor Sound output.
When you buy from Andy's Music, you're in partnership with a NAMM Top 100 Dealer and a family business with family values. We've been Keeping The Gift of Music Alive™ since 1977.
Behringer EUROPOWER PMP550M Powered Mixer Features:
- Ultra-compact 2 x 250-Watt stereo powered mixer (500 Watt bridged mode)
- 5-channel mixer section features 5 mic/line channels plus separate Aux input
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 25 presets
- 5 high-quality Mic Preamps with switchable Pad and Clip LEDs
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ on all channels
- 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- 2 speaker outputs on 1/4" jack connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- 3-Year Warranty Program
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!