The Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC100’s tube preamp and limiter give everything from microphones to acoustic and basses a vintage tube warmth in a dependable and affordable package.
The MIC100 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs give you the maximum flexibility in either scenario. It has a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC100 is ideally suited for use with standard digital recorders and sound cards, providing the warmth and presence to your mix.
Controls include switches for +48 V phantom power, 20 dB pad, Phase Reverse, and Limiter; plus vintage-style Gain and Output knobs. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels. When used as a high-end direct box in the studio or on the stage, the MIC100 delivers excellent performance and signal integrity.
Musicians agree that tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character, and the Behringer MIC100 tube preamp gives you the sound quality of a vintage tube preamp and direct box at a very affordable price. Add it to your shopping cart and get yours on its way!
- Vacuum tube preamplifier/direct box with limiter
- High-end preamplification for microphones and instruments
- Matches your studio, live and hard disk recording setup
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for warmth and low noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a direct box
- Equipped with BEHRINGER's Limiter that prevents your output signal from being distorted
- +48 V phantom power, phase reverse switch and 20 dB pad for quick mic setup
- Accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and rugged construction to ensure a long life