Most small guitar amplifiers leave a lot to be desired when it comes to tone production. Bigger is better. But, digital technology has opened the door to sounds that wouldn't have been possible in the past, and the Behringer AT108 uses it to its advantage.
The Behringer Ultracoustic AT108 15-watt acoustic guitar amplifier features Virtual Tube Circuitry. VTC emulates tubes and provides subtle tonal changes that occur during tone production to produce a warm and pleasing, tube-like tone that enriches the sound of an acoustic instrument.
In addition to the modern technology, other features include: 8" Bugera speaker, 3 band EQ, headphone output, instrument and mic input with volume control, and a CD input for jamming along with songs.
The AT108 puts vintage tone into a lightweight, portable package that's not just for beginners. You can even use it as an all-in-one PA system for small venues. Features, tone, price - it's got it all. Add it to the cart and gets your on the way.
Behringer Ultracoustic AT108 Acoustic Guitar Amp Features:
- Versatile 2-channel acoustic instrument amplifier
- 15-Watt, 8'' dual-cone BUGERA speaker produces wide frequency response
- Additional microphone input with separate volume control
- Virtual Tube Circuitry for tube-like sound
- 3-band EQ for sound shaping
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Shipping Weight: 11.68 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 6.4"W x 14.1"H x 12.7"D
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!