The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD audio/MIDI interface is a fast USB 2.0 studio in a box with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and MIDI devices.
You can record your performance right to your computer DAW using the 4 MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones. The studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters deliver exceptional audio quality.
The Midas designed mic preamps provide high-quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments, and the UMC404HD mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, allowing you to experience the performance clearly with no delay or lag in the returning signal,
On the rear panel of the UMC404HD, you’ll find the USB 2.0 port for simple and easy connection to your computer, along with plenty of analog playback options including ¼" TRS, RCA and XLR. The UMC404HD also features 4 analog Inserts for use with external effects such as compressors, gates and EQs. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and all your favorite outboard MIDI gear.
Tracktion is a fast and easy to use Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music. Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features and gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. If you register your UMC404HD at behringer.com, you'll receive a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion.
Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC404HD will help you shine in the digital domain.
At Andy's Music, a NAMM TOP 100 Dealer, there's no-off season when it comes to saving you money. We eliminate the worry and fear of shopping online. Family owned and operated since 1977.
Behringer UMC404HD Audio/MIDI Interface Features:
- 4 in x 4 out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency
- Supports Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing & podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins at behringer.com
- Impact-resistant metal chassis
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!