The Behringer XENYX QX1622USB is a compact and versatile 16-input, 2-bus mixer and USB audio interface for live sound or recording.
The QX1622USB produces crystal-clear audio thanks to the 4 state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps, which offer 130 dB of dynamic range, and a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. That's way beyond human hearing!
The on-board KLARK TEKNIK 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor has 100 presets including studio reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects. Almost everything you need to enhance and polish your audio.
Other important features include: famous "British" EQ for musicality, 4 studio grade one-knob compressors for dynamic control with clarity, 4 state-of-the-art phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps for condenser mics, built-in stereo USB/audio interface and more versatility than anything in its price range.
But the QX1622USB is not just for live gigs, it also has useful features you need to make pro quality recordings. With the built-in USB/audio interface, the QX1622USB mixer helps you turn your computer system into your own personal high-performance home recording studio.
What you get for your money is a mixer/USB interface that provides the features and studio quality sound you need at a price that's remarkable. Where else can you find a mixing console with these features at this price? Call Andy's and order your Behringer XENYX QX1622USB mixer now.
Behringer XENYX QX1622USB Mixer/USB Interface Features:
- All-In-One solution for a wide varity of audio needs
- Easy to reach connections on the top
- USB audio interface connects to your computer for recording and playback
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality
- KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and user Wireless-ready for BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- British 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Planet Earth switching power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Shipping Weight: 7.72 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 12.8"W x 3.5"H x 13.7"D
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
Watch videos about the Behringer XENYX QX1622USB Mixer/USB Interface: