The Blackstar Classic HT Club 40 Mk II combo tube amp has the features pro players demand and is ideal for the stage or studio. It outperforms “boutique” amps selling for hundreds more!
Total Guitar Magazine awarded it a "Best Buy", and Premier Guitar says “The amp is plenty loud for gigs…while the multiple recording outs make it equally suited for the studio. Ingenious design details make the HT-Club 40 MKII a bargain in its price range.”
The Club 40 MKII Special Edition Blonde guitar amplifier has two channels, Clean and Overdrive. Using the Volume control on the Clean channel produces a clean sound through to a crunch tone. Alternatively you can select the Overdrive channel and again using the Gain control, change from a clean sound on the edge of breakup right through to a distorted lead tone.
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control, and allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Fully CCW is a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, and fully CW is a British characteristic which is more ‘woody’ and less aggressive.
The Blackstar emulated output design for pro direct recording makes it easy to get your tone to disk and tape. You can also use it to run a line out to your sound system. The effects loop to allows you to connect pedals or other equipment using the return and send connections. You can switch the effects loop to either +4dBV/-10dBV, which enables you to use it with either professional equipment (+4dBV setting), or with guitar level effects such as effects pedals (-10dBV setting).
The reverb control sets the overall level of the reverb effect. With the control fully counterclockwise there will be no reverb. Turning the control clockwise will increase the amount of reverb.
The Blackstar Classic HT-Club 40 MKII Special Edition Blonde guitar amp has the tone, looks and features needed for great tube tone. Add it to the cart and get yours on its way.
When you buy from Andy's Music, you're in partnership with a NAMM Top 100 Dealer and a family business with family values. We've been Keeping The Gift of Music Alive™ since 1977.
Blackstar Classic HT-Club 40 MKII Special Edition Blonde Features:
- Vintage blonde covering with Cream grille
- 40 watts of British tube power, 2 x EL34 power tubes & 2 x ECC83 preamps tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with four footswitchable voices, 2-way foot controller included
- High gain overdrive & boutique clean channels
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) to Dial-in American or British tones
- Power Reduction down to 4 watts (10 percent of full wattage)
- Switchable Digital Reverb with Dark (room) or Light (plate)
- USB and XLR recording DI output for recording
- 1 x 12” 70/80 Celestion speaker in an open back cabinet + Speaker Emulated output
- Cool boutique design and features with classic-vintage styling.
- Each amplifier has a “Special Edition” grille plate to let everyone know this isn’t just “another amplifier”
- Foot controller included
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Dimensions W x H x D: 24.37 x 22.3 x 11.7
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!