The Blackstar ID:CORE 20 has been replaced by the ID:CORE20-V2
The Blackstar ID:Core Stereo 20 guitar amplifier gives you great tone and versatility with a set of simple controls, and delivers it in SUPER WIDE STEREO.
This amp features 2 x 10 watt amplifiers and represents more than seven years’ technical Research and Development by Blackstar. It has familiar knobs like a traditional amp, but with the versatility of programmability. You can custom design your own sound using the Voice control feature, and when combined with the ISF control you can get the exact tone you need. You can also add and store effects with your sound, including: studio quality modulation, delay and reverb.
If you're into programming and editing patches, the Blackstar INSIDER software allows you to do serious editing and storing of your edits. Your stored patches can even be shared, uploaded and downloaded via the online community. The mini USB connector also allows you to record directly from your amp to your computer.
The Blackstar ID:CORE Stereo 20 guitar amp is small in size, but has great tube tone. It's the ideal amp for budding guitarists.
Blackstar ID Core Stereo 20 Guitar Amp Features:
- 2 x 10 watt programmable combo
- Super Wide Stereo
- EQ with patented ISF
- 6 Voice Channels: clean warm, clean bright, crunch, super crunch, OD 1, OD 2
- 12 Stereo Effects: 4 modulation, 4 delay, 4 reverb
- Store up to 6 of your sounds
- USB audio for pro recording capability
- Stereo MP3/Line In for rehearsing or listening to music
- Speaker Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- Stereo speaker configuration
- Includes power adapter
- Free INSIDER software
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15" x 11" x 7"
Average customer review, based on 1 reviews:
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful: