The CAD StageSelect IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System delivers superior audio performance and can handle today’s dynamic RF environment. It's easy to use and operate.
It features 16 channel frequency performance, CADLock™ Automatic Tone Code Squelch, high performance MEB2 Monitor Earbuds for accurate audio reproduction, EasyFit™ silicone earmolds for a custom fit, metal construction rack mountable transmitter (with rack ears), half wave antenna, antenna relocation kit and sturdy carry case.
CAD is not new to the pro audio business, their ancestry dates back to 1931 with the introduction of microphones that minimized static in the audio output. They continue to build innovative and useful products for performers and audio professionals.
At Andy's Music, a NAMM TOP 100 Dealer, there's no-off season when it comes to saving you money. Family owned and operated since 1977.
CAD StageSelect IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System Features:
- 16 Channel UHF Agility for frequency plan flexibility
- Stereo Operation for discrete Right/Left transmission flexibility via combination XLR-1/4 connectors
- CADLock ™ Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to eliminate unauthorized interference.
- MEB2 TruPitch Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction; EasyFit SiliconE molds provide a custom fit
- AA batteries with >10hrs of battery life
- Metal Chassis Transmitter for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure.
- Included carry case, rack ears and antenna relocation kit
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!