The Cordoba C5 Limited classical guitar features a solid Canadian Cedar top and flamed mahogany back and sides.
The C5 Limited is handmade in the traditional Spanish style, with a carved headstock, hand-inlaid wood rosette, Indian rosewood binding, Savarez strings, and glossy poly finish. A lightweight adjustable truss rod is built into the neck for stability.
The Cordoba C5 Limited edition classical guitar is ideal as a first nylon-string guitar or as a step-up for a more advanced player. It produces a warm, well-rounded tone with a beautiful sustain and is a joy to play. Call Andy's and order yours today.
When you buy from Andy's Music, you're in partnership with a NAMM Top 100 Dealer and a family business with family values. We've been Keeping The Gift of Music Alive™ since 1977
Cordoba C5 Limited Edition Classical Guitar Features:
- Solid Canadian Cedar top with Indian Rosewood binding
- Flame Mahogany back and sides
- 19 fret Mahogany neck with Ebony fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Traditional all-wood rosette
- Dual action truss rod
- Bone nut 52mm (2")
- Gold tuners with pearl buttons
- Gloss polyurethane finish
- Strings - Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
Average customer review, based on 1 reviews:
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
These products have been frequently purchased together by other shoppers.