D'Addario ECG24 Chromes - the best selling gauge of flat wound strings. They deliver a smooth feel, mellow tone and optimal tension, ideal for traditional jazz, rockabilly twang, R&B and some pop/rock styles.
D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to a smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flat wounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flat wound strings.
D'Addario XL electric guitar strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" among guitar players of all genres and styles. They are made in the U.S.A. in Farmingdale, NY, ensuring the highest quality and performance.
D'Addario ECG24 Chromes .011-.050 Jazz Light Features:
- D'Addario's best selling flat wounds offer a balance of smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Nickel Wound .022, .030, .040, .050
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
These products have been frequently purchased together by other shoppers.