EJ45C, normal tension, is D'Addario's best selling composite set, preferred for its balance of bold, yet warm tone, comfortable feel and dynamic projection. Pro-Arte composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament stranded core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, each set contains an optional monofilament composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set.
D'Addario EJ45C Pro-Arte Composite Classical Guitar Strings, Normal Tension Features:
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
- Normal tension offers popular balance of volume and comfortable resistance
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0280, .0322, .036 Basses .028, .35, .044
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!