EXL160, D’Addario’s top-selling heavy bass string set, provides the ideal combination of strong overall fundamentals with distinctive brightness and booming, tight lows. These strings are designed for short scale basses (30”+), have a taper at 32”, and are a good choice for players looking to down tune.
- D'Addario's top-selling heavy gauge bass set
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals and booming, tight low end
- These strings are designed for short scale basses (30”+) and have a taper at 32”
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .070, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh