Evans 14" Hybrid Series Marching Snare Batter drum head offers the drum corps sound while allowing an easier feel and touch off the drum. The grey version produces a slightly softer feel and warmer sound quality. Evans Hybrid Series utilizes two unique high-tensile fibers, one chosen for flexibility and the other for durability. Compared to aramid fiber heads, the Hybrid marching snare batter achieves a much softer feel, greater sensitivity, and a broader dynamic range while enhancing projection and durability.
Evans SB14MHG Hybrid Grey Marching Snare Drum Head, 14 Inch Features:
- 14" Hybrid Marching Snare head made using two unique high-tensile fibers
- Produces that sought after drum corps sound without sacrificing the harshness in the players hands
- Flexible and Durable achieves a much softer feel with greater sensitivity and a broad dynamic range
- Projects in the largest of stadiums while controlled in the indoor environment
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!