Evans 14" Hybrid Series Marching Snare Bottom drum head produces the sound and sensitivity of a polyester bottom with a strong resistance to stretching. These heads produce a better snare response than standard Kevlar heads. Evans Hybrid Series Marching Snare Bottom drum heads are imbedded with high-tensile fibers in an open weave pattern between two ultra-thin layers of clear film. The Hybrid marching snare side head produces the sound and sensitivity of a polyester bottom with a resistance to stretch that is closer to Kevlar.
Evans Hybrid Series Marching Snare Side Drum Head, 14 Inch Features:
- 14" Hybrid Marching Snare Bottom head is made using imbedded high-tensile fibers between two ultra-thin layers of clear film
- Produces that sought after drum corps sound while providing less stretch than a polyester bottom head
- Produces a more crisp snare response than a standard Kevlar bottom head
- Projects in the largest of stadiums while controlled in the indoor environment
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!