The Panther Cub V1.5 is almost identical to the V1, except for an internal change that provides virtually infinite feedback and smoother/less percussive run-away oscillation. There are no external or functional changes.
This delay pedal has the tone and options to cover any style, any use, and any player. One of the most popular features is its “tap tempo control” that lives within an all analog 1000 milliseconds of delay time! Another feature it the “effects loop” which allows you to place any effect or effects chain on the repeats only. The four section “Ratio Control” gives you quarter, dotted eighth, eighth, and triplet divisions. The built in “Modulation” gives you a shimmery Deluxe Memory Man type vibe and works perfectly even with tap in use. The Panther Delay was the first to do this! The internal "Roar" switch gives you two different levels or sensitivity of oscillation and runaway.
As the user you have the ability to program an “expression control” to your favorite knob to use it to change settings on the fly! The “Tap In/Out” jack lets you remotely tap in a tempo or slave another tap device for amazing live flexibility. All this and more is powered by a standard 9v supply.
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes 100mA, and measures 4.7"x3.7"x1.2". It is 100% Designed, Populated, and Assembled in Kansas City USA
At Andy's Music, a NAMM TOP 100 Dealer, there's no-off season when it comes to saving you money.
JHS Panther Cub V1.5 Delay Guitar Pedal Features:
- Made in the USA
- 1000 Miliseconds of Delay (1 full second)
- 100% Analog signal path
- Eight 3208 Bucket Brigade Delay chips
- Efficient and compact 1590BB size case (4.7"x3.7")
- 4 Position Ratio control (1/4, 1/8, dotted 1/8, Triplets)
- Standard 9v DC Negative power
- Soft-touch Tap Tempo switch
- Onboard Modulation (speed/depth) that stays accurate even when using Tap Tempo
- Internal "ROAR" switch for 2 modes of oscillation sensitivity
- EFX Loop (via TRS splitter) that allows placement of any effect on repeats only
- Dry Out (via TRS splitter) for stereo field of sound
- Space saving top-mounted Input/Output jacks
- True Speed LED (indicates rate of actual delay)
- Assignable Expression (control Speed, Ratio, Mod Depth, Mod Speed
- Improved and Strengthened Feedback and Oscillation
- Improved Delay overall definition and strength
- Tap Input/Output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
- True Bypass Switching
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!