The MXR Clone Looper pedal gives you excellent sound quality, useful features and comes in pedalboard-friendly housing.
This MXR Clone Looper pedal has no limit on the number of layers you can record, and they can be up to 6 minutes long each. As an added bonus, your recordings are stored in the internal memory even when the pedal is powered off!
The Clone Looper Pedal comes loaded with options, like changing up the speed of your loop - to double-speed (3 minutes of recording time) or half-speed (12 minutes) - to reversing it entirely. Connecting an MXR Tap Tempo Switch to the CTR jack allows you to control all of these functions externally.
- REC/DUB footswitch controls loop recording and clear loop quickly functions
- VOLUME knob controls output level, loop speed, loop direction, and clear loop quietly functions
- PLAY/STOP footswitch controls loop playback and undo/redo functions
- CTR jack allows tap switch to control loop speed, loop direction, and clear loop quietly functions
- EXP jack allows expression pedal to set output level or tap switch to engage Play Loop Once mode
The EXP jack provides further external control options when you connect a DVP volume pedal to adjust the loop’s output level or an MXR Tap Tempo Switch to engage Play Loop Once mode, which allows you to pull off smooth live performances and re-trigger your loop over and over again for DJ-style stutter effects.
The MXR Clone Looper pedal is housed in a road-ready package, it’s easy to use and delivers higher fidelity signal reproduction than any other looper of its type. Contact Andy's Music and order yours today.