The Peavey PV-10BT 10-input Bluetooth mixer is made for studio and live applications, and lacks very little when it comes to features and versatility.
Bluetooth connectivity allows seamless connection to almost any smart device, and 4 direct outputs allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, the PV-10BT can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available, just plug a flash drive with MP3 files on it into the USB A port and use the LCD to select and play back music.
The Solo feature allows you to listen to individual channels via headphone or control room outputs, and the EQ bypass lets you hear and compare the EQ'd signal to the original signal with the push of a button. Two channels of compression keep signals with difficult levels under control, and Peavey's exclusive guitar shape adjusts the EQ and preamp specifically for guitar.
The reference-quality mic pre-amps in the PV10BT feature .0007% total harmonic distortion which is great for recording. Other important features include: stereo channels, digital effects, streaming USB Out, 48 volt phantom power, dual selectable control room outputs, compression, a 3-band EQ per channel with bypass, channel mute buttons, signal clip indicators, and a stereo master LED meter bridge.
The Peavey PV10BT Bluetooth analog mixer has great features, and is sure to be on everyone's pro audio wish list. Call Andy's today and get yours on its way.
Peavey PV-10BT Bluetooth Mixer - USED Features:
- 4 combination XLR/1/4" low noise mic preamps
- Rugged console design
- EQ bypass per channel
- 2 channels of built-in compression
- Individual channel mutes
- LED clip and signal present indication
- On-board USB-A MP3 playback
- 4 channels of Peavey's exclusive MidMorph®
- 4 Channels of direct out
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- KOSMOS® bass and treble enhancement
- Channel 9/10 stereo return/input
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- Individual Listen/Solo function
- Precision 60 mm faders on master
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out
- One pre-fader AUX send
- High quality master LED meter bridge
- On-board studio quality digital effects with individual channel control Effects and playback LCD display
- Master mic mute
- Stereo pan control per channel
- Studio quality headphone output
- Stereo 1/4", RCA or 3.5mm input channel
- Peavey's exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- Main stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and balanced XLR connectors
- New slim, low-profile design
- Global 48V phantom power
- Convenient tablet cradle
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13" W x 15" D x 2" H
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!