The Peavey PVXp 12 DSP powered speaker is an ALL-IN-ONE PA system for your sound reinforcement needs. Its lightweight and rugged injection-molded enclosure provides a contemporary look, but also delivers excellent audio performance.
The PVXp12 DSP has a bi-amped power section with a total of 830 watts of peak power. Advanced digital signal compression prevents audible overload and protects the speakers from distortion at high output levels. Drivers include a heavy-duty 12" woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil and a 50 oz. magnet, in combination with the RX14 compression driver that includes a 1.4" titanium diaphragm.
The trapezoidal cabinet has three handles for ease of portability, and the 45-degree angled section on the right side allows use as a floor monitor. Five sets of flying/mounting points, two on the top and bottom, and one on the side, with a total of 16 cabinet inserts, provide installation flexibility. A black, powder-coated, perforated steel grille provides driver protection and a professional appearance.
Advanced Digital Signal Processing (A.D.S.P.) handles the crossover, driver limiting, and EQ to enable the speaker system to provide accurate and neutral sound for any music application. The DSP uses 64 bit processing to ensure accurate and transparent sound, and the input/output sections use a 48 kHz sampling rate at 24 bits for maximum fidelity. These professional grade components insure the sound quality is excellent.
A typical signal source for the line-level inputs of the PVXp 12 DSP could be a professional mixing console, the output from a CD player, MP3 player or tape deck, or a dynamic microphone could be connected directly to the XLR input.
If quality, performance and value are high on your list of preferences for a powered speaker system, the Peavey PVXp 12 DSP all-in-one sound system should definitely be on your short list.
At Andy's Music, a NAMM TOP 100 Dealer, there's no-off season when it comes to saving you money. We eliminate the worry and fear of shopping online. Family owned and operated since 1977.
Peavey PVXp 12 DSP 2-Way Powered Speaker Features:
- Analog 2-way, bi-amped powered speaker system
- 630 watts peak dynamic woofer power, 200 watts peak dynamic tweeter
- 12" heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil, 50 oz. magnet
- RX™ 14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- 64 bit DSP processing
- DSP I/O is at 48 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Peavey Quadratic Throat Waveguide 100 x 50 degree coverage
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound 10 degrees down at the audience
- Inputs: combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- Thru/output: male XLR jack and 1/4" TRS phone jack
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings
- Rugged injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Powder coated steel speaker grille
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts
- Weight: 43.00 lb
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- Front: 24.50 in. x 16.10 in. x 15.00 in
- Rear: 22.75 in. x 8.75 in. x 15.00 in.
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!