The DB1 direct box from Rapco Horizon offers reliable input jacks with loop-through 1/4 inch jacks. Plug any instrument level signal (and some line level) into the box, interface with a standard XLR mic cable into the Lo-Z output, and you're ready to plug the output "directly" into a mixing console.
A ground lift switch is provided for buzz-free operation in almost any environment.
Rapco-Horizon DB1 Direct Box Features:
- Transforms Hi-Z 1/4 inch input to balanced Lo-Z XLR (male) output
- Heavy duty steel box with recessed connectors and switches to prevent damage
- Superior quality connectors and transformer
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Paralleled 1/4 inch output for on-stage monitoring
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- (1) XLRM
- (2) 1/4
- (1) DBT
- (1) Switch
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
These products have been frequently purchased together by other shoppers.